AHB CANCELS MONDAY & TUESDAY COVID-19 VACCINATIONS
The Allentown Health Bureau is canceling COVID-19 vaccinations on Monday, February 1, and Tuesday, February 2 at the Agri-Plex at the Allentown Fairgrounds due to the impending snowstorm and anticipated clean-up.
- If your appointment was on Monday, February 1, it is being rescheduled for Wednesday, February 3 at the Agri-Plex at the Allentown Fairgrounds.
- If your appointment was on Tuesday, February 2, it is being rescheduled to Thursday, February 4 at the Agri-Plex at the Allentown Fairgrounds.
- Your appointment time remains the same.
- Wednesday & Thursday appointments will still take place as scheduled.
- Those being vaccinated are asked to stay in their car until 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
Persons with Monday and Tuesday appointments who supplied an email address will also be notified by email.