Retired guys disregard this info….
Please review the video from President Warmkessel regarding Medical cards, wageworks, TELEDOC, and wellness initiatives. Also, review the documents attached as well as the tutorial from BSI about our plan and it’s services.
TELADOC + 3 WELLNESS PROGRAM
Employee and enrolled spouse need to complete the following activities by November 30, 2021:
• All employees MUST register with Teladoc, plus complete any 3 activities that fall under the below categories:
- Annual Preventative Screenings
- Includes dental cleanings, vision exam, mammogram, colonoscopy, an annual physical,
- Attend any of the wellness exhibits
- Capital BlueCross Online Personal Profile (health risk assessment)
- COA is not provided the individual results of the assessments and all information is HIPAA protected through Capital
Employees and spouses enrolled in the PPO plan will avoid paying 10% in employee contributions effective 1/1/2022
Click the link below for a Video presentation on Benefits.