Monday August 21, 2023
ATTENTION LOCAL 302 MEMBERSHIP
Due to the Labor Day holiday the regular monthly meeting will take place on
September 11th & 18th
Knights of Columbus, 1519 Greenleaf Street. at 7:30 PM
At the September meeting there will be nomination of officers, the following offices will be up for election.
- Vice President – 2-year term – incumbent Aaron Pychinka
- Secretary – 2-year term – incumbent is Jason Custer
- One (1) Executive Board – 2-year term – incumbent is Jason Tatum
- Two (2) Trustee – 2-year term – incumbents are John Hammel and
- -At-Arms – 2-year term – incumbent is Mark Kresge Jr.
- Director of the Welfare Fund – 3-year term – Incumbent is Matt Eharth
- Delegate to the IAFF Convention 2024
- Alternate to IAFF Convention 2024
Each candidate that accepts the nomination for office shall be afforded two (2) minutes at the October meeting to express his views and goals for the office that he is nominated for. The name of the nominee shall appear on the ballot in the order in which they were nominated.
The election of officers for Local 302, IAFF will be November 6, 2023, at the Knights of Columbus, at 1519 Greenleaf Street. The balloting will begin at 14:00 hrs. and conclude at 7:30PM. Elections shall be by secret ballot.