Reminder for meeting tonight with members nominated can speak.
The meeting is at 7:30 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus, 1519 W Greenleaf St. Allentown, PA 18102.
2023 Nomination of Officers
- Vice President – 2-year term – the incumbent is Aaron Pychinka
Aaron Pychinka was nominated by Chris Groller
- Secretary– 2-year term – incumbent is Jason J Custer
Jason J Custer was nominated by Jon Hammel- Custer withdrew his nomination.
Jason Tatum was nominated by Jason Custer
- One (1) Executive Board – 2-year term – incumbent is Jason Tatum
Jason Tatum was nominated by Chris Groller- Tatum withdrew his nomination.
Joseph Hottenstein was nominated by Kennedy.
- Two (2) Trustee – 2-year term – incumbents are Jon Hammel and Mark Kennedy
Jon Hammel was nominated by Aaron Pychinka
Mark Kennedy was nominated by Jon Hammel
- Sgt.-At-Arms – 2-year term – the incumbent is Mark Kresge Jr.
Mark Kresge Jr. was nominated by Jon Hammel
- Director of the Welfare Fund – 3-year term – Incumbent is Matt Eharth
Matt Eharth nominated by Jon Hammel
- Delegate to the IAFF Convention 2024
Jason Custer was nominated by Chris Groller
Adam Perreault was nominated by Aaron Pychinka.
- Alternate to IAFF Convention 2020
John Stribula was nominated by Phil Lathrop
Aaron Pychinka was nominated by Jon Hammel
Tim Bruce was nominated by Aaron Pychinka
Adam Perreault was nominated by Aaron Pychinka
Jason Custer was nominated by Aaron Pychinka
Joe Zimmerman was nominated by Marj Kresge Jr- Zimmerman withdrew his nomination. .
Each candidate who accepts the nomination for office shall be afforded two (2) minutes at the October meeting to express his views and goals for the office that he is nominated for. The nominee’s name shall appear on the ballot in the order in which they were nominated.
The election of officers for Local 302, IAFF will be November 6, 2023, Knights of Columbus